A few months ago, I decided to get an aquarium. Shopping around, I picked up a bargain at PetSmart -- a Euro-type, cylindrical, "low-maintenance" aquarium system called BioUb. It was $30, including tank, filter, air pump, gravel, chlorine neutralizer. I bought a heater, thermometer and PH test kit, then set it up, added water and fish.
The fish: three angel fish. One nearly all black, one nearly all white, and one with black and white stripes. The last one disappeared. No body was found. Lacking a Fish CSI resource, I gave up trying to discover what happened to the mulatto. The black one and white one remain.
Now, the black one is being chased around the aquarium by the white one. Constantly. All the white one is missing is a white robe and pointed hood.
I think I know who the killer is.
10 comments:
Fish CSI? Mulatto fish? I snort with amusement!
P.S. That white one is hyper. I could see him in a little pointy hat.
P.P. S. Can we call the striped one Hoffa?
Will we have to wait another full month to find out the names of the living fish? I vote for Steve & Irwin.
Good idea! The missing one is now known posthumously as Hoffa.
Queen_Mum: I thought I was dead to you.
P.S. The white one is Duke, as in David. The is King, as in Rodney.
Odd that they're royal titles, too.
I'm thinking there is some advantage to your monthly post in that faithful readers can carry on a lively conversation in the comments section of your blog. You may not even notice.
(Queen please pick up some some doughnuts when you come over.}
No, sweet Marcia, you are not dead to me. Just reinvented.
Check, more doughnuts. How about that new Lasagna Pizza from Pizza Hut?
You should try the baked potato pizza from Pizza Street.
Post a Comment