Sunday, June 03, 2007

THIS was a Great Debate!

Don't know what the hell they said, but I should have a hangover and laughter-induced asthma to add to the boil thing.

Sadly, a broken down car, rain, a sick dog, and an irritable hubby, broke up our fun (and it was FUN!!)

BTW, when Ellen's really drunk, she snorts when she laughs. A lot.

That was a great night, Ellen. When's the next debate? :-D

3 comments:

the queen said...

So, who won? I say John Edwards scored points for saying "Barak was right, I was wrong." Hillary was forceful, not strident. Joe Biden seemed a little loose in the cannon. Kucinich is doomed, Gravol was too critical of his fellow debators. That leaves Dodd (?) and the Gov of New Mexico. I felt Gov of NM did a good job.

the queen said...

I swaer to god the next debate is Tuesday.

Mershy said...

I do like Bill Richardson - he's seasoned, practical and compassionate.