Okay...
1. The best pizza I ever ate was Pagliai's in Cape Giradeau, Missouri. Still makes my mouth water 30 years later.
2. I accidentally clocked my Astronomy professor in the chin with a telescope when I was a freshman. Yes, I drew blood but, thankfully, not an "F".
3. I once attended a Christian Bible Study group while in college in Springfield, Missouri. Springfield. MISSOURI. Home of John "cover those justice statues' naked pillows of sin!" Ashcroft. I'm proud to have emerged with my Judaism well planted and firmly intact.
4. If I had to do it over again, I'd pursue one of the earth sciences as a vocation (astronomy, geology, meteorology -- verra cool stuff).
5. I learned that if I want to chase a tornado, I'd better not do it with my BFF in the car screaming "WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! GO! GO! GO, DAMMIT!"
6. I threw pennies into the foundation of my new condo, because a friend said it would bring me good luck. Liar.
7. I just ran to the bank to deposit $20 in my sister's account so her itty-bitty husband could gas up the pick-up and deliver firewood. Parasites.
Ellen: Happy, dear?
No comments:
Post a Comment