Thursday, May 07, 2009

Yeah, I'm still around

And I admit to being lazy.

Stuff that's happened:

Gorgeous, fun, lovable, huggable, squeezable niece turned three and even more gorgeous, fun, lovable, huggable and squeezable.
Passed the Series 66. (Oh. My. God.)
Decided on paint colors for my living room, dining room and kitchen. (Corn Husk and Cloudy Day.)
Completed a full year at my new job. I guess I can't call it a new job anymore.
Paid off big TV.
My new president totally and completely ROCKS!
My sister slowed down the frequency with which she calls me. (Yay!)
Stopped eating sugar back in January.
Stopped eating bread and obvious wheat two weeks ago.
Had a uterine biopsy. It was negative. (Yay!)
House devalued by more than 10%.
Became president of my homeowners association.
My best friend's baby boy turns eighteen at the end of May. Eighteen. Jesus, that went fast. Better not be that damned fast with my gorgeous, fun, lovable, huggable, squeezable niece.

That's about it for now.

No comments: