Bonjour! I am paying Marcia back for her kindness during the Democractic National Convention and providing a guest blog while she is too drunk to blog. In a related aside, marcia belches like a sailor when drunk. Then she screams EXCUSE ME. Because she is a LADY, you mothaf__s!
So okay.Here's what I have to say. Gary (my husband) has a co-worker, whom we will call V to the power of three. V cubed, if you will.
V3 has behaving inappro -- I'm sorry, Marcia is interruptin to saY:
1. She (.05) is less drunk than I. (.13) But I DIDN't Sit over her shoulder and correct her gawdaMN grammar.
2. "Capitalize my damn name if you're going to lie about me."
-- Back to me.
So, VVV comes to Gary at work and says
"Gary! I have the perfect woman for you!"
Yes. Yes. Yes She Did. Yes She Said That.
Gatry claims he responded, "But I'm already married" and didnt investigate the boob size of this perfect soulmate VVV had found for him. Then he wanted to be polite, and said he might consider the prospect of adopting polygamy as a lifestyle."
BUT.
W!T!F! WTFing F?
Who IS this woman?
Is this out of line?
I have an agreement with Gary that I will not post about this woman on my blog. However, this i s MARCIAs blog. So. She is a deer wearing a big "Shoot ME" sign on her back.
Seriously. WTF! Am I overreacting?
Tell Marcia. She'll let me know.
2 comments:
You're not overreacting. VVV is an insensitive cow and WAAAAAAAAAAAY out of line. In fact, I believe she's got a hate on you. Gary is a VERY nice man and I know he would have trouble confronting VVV, but the bitch really needs to be set straight. By Gary.
I mean, he needs to say, "Excuse me, that's not only out of line, VVV, it's disrespectful to my wife. In the future, I'd appreciate it if you could keep those kinds of thoughts to yourself."
That's not so hard, is it? Talk about sexual harrassment. VVV's a c*nt of the fourth magnitude.
I don't think over-reaction is unwarranted here. I don't think kicking VVV's ass for her is unwarranted here.
Then again, I don't think refusing your husband sex for NOT responding "Thank you, but I already have the perfect woman." is unwarranted either.
Hope the hangovers are dealable.
Post a Comment