Thursday, December 29, 2005

Construction Update


I had my pre-drywall walk-through Tuesday with the project manager on-site. I'd just been there the day before but nothing had changed structurally in a couple of weeks, except the addition of siding and the balcony on an unsold unit.

They still have to pull out the studs to re-do the entryway, but the guys were in there cleaning up the construction debris. Tom (the PM) said they'll be starting the drywall by the end of the week!!! The walls will be painted in two weeks.

Apparently, weather is still a factor even with the unit under roof. Go figure.

Anyway... two more months. Please, God!

2 comments:

the queen said...

Okay. If it is now one month out, I think there needs to be another construction update. Your public demands it!

- Respectfully

Your Public

the queen said...

I seem to recall warning in junior high that acne can get into your brain and kill you. First it evidently just gives you poor social skills.