I've mentioned my construction woes, but I've not mentioned how I got to where I am now. I sold my home to a young family with a husband in the military. (Trust me when I tell you their agent decided to strum that little sympathetic, support-our-troops heartstring whenever she felt the need to leverage their end of the deal.) After the NIGHTMARE of the sale ended, I moved into the home of a dear friend.
It was only supposed to be for three weeks. That was September 1.
The deal I had on the new home I was to move into September 20th fell through the very day I closed on my old home, leaving me with no place to go after three weeks staying with my friend, Connie. So I stupidly opted for new construction, but not before asking Connie if it was okay that I invade her home for another few months. Dear, kind, and generous Connie told me to stay as long as it took. And so I am. Poor Connie. She is a lovely person indeed.
Anyhoo... over the past three months we've been doing well with this temporary living arrangement that was only supposed to last through the "end of January, mid-February AT THE LATEST"! But I wonder if she's seeing The Miracle of the Toilet Paper...
I'll explain.
Since I've been living here, I wonder if my roomie's noticed her bathroom cabinet has never run out of toilet paper. I wonder if she remembers the last time she bought toilet paper.
Mind you, I'm not complaining at all about bringing home the toilet paper. I happen to think it's hilarious and I plan to keep stocking the TP just like Jesus did with the loaves and fishes.
Now, if Connie will just mention this miracle... Well, until then, it appears Miss Connie may not recognize her need for TP until sometime in March.
4 comments:
Jesus made toilet paper multiply? Cool! Why don't you like him again?
I never said I didn't like him! I just don't think he's God.
Jesus!
God!
Touche!
Post a Comment